The DMC business incubator
Th!nkubator, assists entrepreneurs in the Orange County region to develop and grow their businesses by providing competitive lease rates and offers services ranging from business consulting to marketing, accounting, web and promotional designs. Th!nkubator hosts two types of entrepreneurs: Residents and Members.
The Th!nkubator houses up to eight (8) business owners & entrepreneurs to participate in the INOV8 incubation, a two to three year program focused on providing services to startup companies in the high-tech industry. Companies in:
- Mobile Applications
- Advanced Computer
- Video Gaming
- Other Innovative Technology
The above and any other innovative industries are all welcome to review the application process.
Any small business owner looking for working space to conduct business has the option to become an affiliate member of the DMC. Affiliate membership is available to qualified companies that can benefit from some of the DMC’s services without leasing office. Residents and members benefit from the professional network and organizational partnerships created within the DMC. If you would like to speak with someone about becoming an affiliate member of the Th!nkubator, please call us at (714) 241-5813.
|Member Benefits||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|On-Site Administrative Staff|
|Mail & Package Handling|
|Includes all Perks|
The Small Business Development Center of Orange County has partnered with he DMC Th!nkubator to provide consulting, education, and resources for residents. For more information click here.
Perks for Residents and Members
As a resident/member you will have access to high-speed internet, professional office space, executive conference rooms, lounge/kitchenette and much more!
Facility Perks Free Parking. Completely furnished professional office space at competitive lease-rates. High-speed network infrastructure, wireless ethernet, internet and ventral server and room. Executive conference room and meeting rooms fully equipped with a computer, projector, surround system, and whiteboards. Cubicles assigned for interns, employees or individual working station. Copy Room with communication equipment including copier, scanner, fax and office supplies. Lounge/Kitchenette for business incubator companies to network and build relationships. Access to kitchen appliances that include:
- Toaster Oven
- Coffee Maker
Mail & Package Handling. We collect all your mail and shipments from any carrier so that you don’t have to worry about missing one. Daily cleaning services provided to help maintain your working are looking its best. On-site Security Guard to ensure that the premises are secure at all times especially after work hours.
Business Services On-site DMC professional team is here on a daily basis to provide professional assistance and support. Provide access to the network and rack space to house your servers. Consulting Group that offers services ranging from basic business consulting to marketing/advertising, human resources, accounting, and web and promotional design.
- Business Idea Feasibility Analysis
- Business Model/Strategy/Plan Development Assistance
- Information about grants, business plan competitions, and other sources of funding
- Pitching Sessions
- Advisory Boards
- Intern Network & Community
- Group Training, Workshops, Business Topics Seminars
- Roundtable Meetings
- Effective tools to deliver support service
Resident Application Process
To be considered as a resident for the Th!nkubator, your company must submit an executive summary of your business plan to the DMC administration, which must include information on how your company meets the requirements for admission. Below are the requirements for admission to the DMC:
- A realistic business and marketing plan reflecting the potential to grow the business and become a leading player in their market segment.
- Reasonable credit history and adequate financial resources to remain in the business for at least six (6) months.
- A strong entrepreneurial management team with experience in the industry and at least one full-time employee working in the position.
- A match between the needs of the company and the resources available within the incubator program and the community.
- A product or service that represents a unique technology that can create a competitive advantage.
- No legal claims or lawsuits pending against the business.
- The potential for multiple job creation at wages higher than the county average.
- Plans to location in surrounding area and stay for 2 – 3 years.